Sunday, October 25, 2009

3 lbs of spaghetti

SO. A few weeks back, after a happy digital class, my colleague KJ and I stumbled upon the remnants of a 'free stuff' table in a large indoor space known as the 'atrium'. from this 'free stuff' table, I took a small collection of looseleaf with carbon paper attached to the back, which I am using to take notes for my online course, "The City" aka Soci/Anthro 2280. This makes me feel like my note taking is at least twice as productive with no added effort form me, since I automatically end up with two copies of all my notes, and one copy is even on yellow paper! (scientifically proven to make you remember notes better). This might make for some interesting re-notes, since I can go over each copy at different times and possibly come to entirely different conclusions about the information, and be able to write down said conclusions on the note paper without fear of contaminating my thought process with an outcome already discovered.
PS I hate online courses. They are a bad kind of weird. This particular one at least has interesting texts.
This post makes a BAKER'S dozen! (well, not anymooohre, now that I deleted my unpublished drafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment